Registration Terms & Conditions for our Teletheatre
Hanover Raceway Teletheatre - COVID-19 Protocol
As of October 26th, 2020
Hanover Raceway is committed to keeping our Teletheatre staff and guests safe and healthy. In order to conduct wagering at our facility and minimize any potential concerns with respect to the health and welfare, the following minimum standards will apply to all persons who attend.
- All participants must wear a face mask or a face shield at all times that meets provincial regulations at all times when in the Teletheatre. Persons requesting access are required to bring their own face masks or Face Shield and wear same at all times. No person without a face mask or face shield will be permitted entry. Any person found on premises without wearing a face mask will be ejected from the Teletheatre.
- Each person entering the facility will be subject to a screening process prior to being granted entry, as administered by Playtime Casino.
- Handwashing and sanitizing stations are available to all persons attending the Teletheatre.
- We will be implementing enhanced cleaning procedures, with high traffic touch points will be constantly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day and a hospital grade cleaner used at the completion of each day to clean the Teletheatre.
- Physical distancing guidelines are in place. Personnel will be required to maintain a physical distance between them of not less than 2 metres. Only 4 guests (persons) shall be permitted into the Teletheatre at any one time, based on the Teletheatre size and dimensions.
- No outside food and drinks are permitted, except what is purchased from Playtime Casino.
- At present due to current health regulations, no self service betting machines will be available to the public, but we will have a live teller.
- Unless customers are getting up to wager, or using the Playtime Casino facilities, they are required to stay in the assigned seating in the teletheatre.